08 DECEMBER 2014, Vol.1, No.83 > DON’T BACK DOWN & DON’T SIGN A PROMISSORY NOTE!
The POCAHONTAS CRIER
‘When the Righteous succeed the people rejoice,
But when the bad govern, men groan!’ – Proverbs 29:2
[New Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org]
DON’T BACK DOWN & DON’T SIGN A PROMISSORY NOTE!
For the past 25 years, the Pocahontas County Solid Waste Authority (PCSWA) has been THE MOST CORRUPT of all county agencies – and in comparison to the Office of the Sheriff and some of his corrupt & depraved deputies – THAT IS SAYING A LOT! Why do we give the edge to the PCSWA over the Office of the Sheriff? Because while the various corrupt deputies have ‘raped, pillaged & plundered’ WOMEN & YOUTH under their control – the PCSWA has ‘raped, pillaged & plundered’ EVERY LAND OWNER IN THIS COUNTY! While both county agencies have been filled with corruption, the corruption by the Sheriff’s Department has violated ‘INDIVIDUALS’ while the corruption of the PCSWA has been against EVERY HOUSEHOLD & CAMP within the county! Well, when it comes to resistance to this corruption, INDIVIDUALLY certain persons have tried to stand up against the corruption found in both county agencies – at a great cost to themselves and their families – and after a prolonged period of time – many are now succeeding in their efforts to CLEAN UP the OFFICE OF THE SHERIFF – so now it’s time to do the same against the PCSWA!
When Harry S. Truman was president of the USA, he stated emphatically that, “THE BUCK STOPS HERE!” – meaning that as president, all blame stopped at his office door – there was no one above his office for which to blame! And we’ve sort of seen the same thing in the past couple of years against the Office of the Sheriff since he either inherited or hired the ‘IDIOTA’ that has embarrassed him and the county in particular to the point of making Pocahontas County an even bigger ‘laughing-stock’ than it already was with the likes of former State Senator Walt Helmick, the late Walt Weiford and others.
Political corruption has had a very long history in Pocahontas County with the likes of Helmick and his stint claiming to be ‘Economic Coordinator’ for the county while dumping 13 MILLION GALLONS OF POISON from Howe’s Leather down the Greenbrier River! As for Weiford, can any of us forget his numerous DUIs while at the same time hypocritically prosecuting county residents for their DUI when he was acting as prosecuting attorney? The Sheriff Deputies knew of Weiford’s DUI incidents – but they kept them ‘hushed-up’ as long as Walt turned a blind-eye to the physical and sexual abuse Deputies inflicted upon the area youth, women & other victims such as thefts, etc.! And then consider the late County Assessor, Dolan Irvine, who NEVER raised taxes on his own lands, or those of his ‘lodge-brothers’, yet raised the property-taxes on every landowner in the county by as much as 20% - 30% during his three-decades occupying a public office! And as for ‘NEPOTISM’ – well Pocahontas County practically INSTITUTIONALIZED that illegal practice a long time ago both in the school administration as well as within the courthouse!
So now the PCSWA is about to become as INFAMOUS as it can be as it is being set up for a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT to expose this RING OF CORRUPTION! The opening shots have already begun so that we can start off the New Year with a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against these thieves & liars and finally put their collective derrières on the witness stand for a FULL DISCLOSURE of their acts, commissions & omissions – and it sure should prove interesting…& then some!
IF YOU ARE A PERSON CURRENTLY OF LOW-INCOME, OR A SENIOR CITIZEN ON A ‘FIXED-INCOME’, OR IF YOU RECYCLE, COMPOST, OR DISPOSE OF YOUR SOLID WASTED IN AN OTHERWISE LAWUFL MANNER – DO NOT BACK DOWN & DO NOT SIGN ANY SORT OF ‘PROMISSORY NOTE’ TO PAY EITHER THE PCSWA OR THEIR ERSATZ ATTORNEY, DAVID A. SIMS! BUT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE SIGNED A ‘PROMISSORY NOTE’ OR OTHER FINANCIAL OBLIGATION – DON’T PANIC – THE NEW LAWSUIT WILL TRY AND GET EVERY PENNY RETURNED TO YOU…& then some!
Below is a recent FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT (FOIA) request sent to the PCSWA within the last few days and BY LAW the PCSWA has five (5) days in which to respond. Here is what is demanded by this private, non-subscription Internet Blog:
The Pocahontas Crier
7837 Wesley Chapel Road, Green Bank, West Virginia 24944
Jerome E. Heinemann, Associate Director
1.304.456.4565 or 3282 (also fax)
04 December 2014
Pocahontas County Solid Waste Authority (PCSWA)
900-H Tenth Avenue
Marlinton, West Virginia 24954
Re: FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUEST (FOIA)
Pursuant to WVC §29B-1-1, et seq.
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AS CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS:
As you may or may not already know, under a FOIA request, all government agencies must disclose any and all information that is requested – unless the information requested is protected from public disclosure by statutory exemptions – and the custodian must respond within a period of five (5) working days by either granting the requests or providing written reasons for their denial. The specific requests set forth herein may be provided by either electronic transfer via Email attachments to < email@example.com > or by transferring requested information onto a CD or DVD and mailing to the above listed address. If you have another suggested option, such as facsimile, other than photocopying the requested information, kindly so inform. Lastly, if you need more time that’s reasonable, other than the period of five (5) working days, kindly so inform for mutual approval accordingly.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS BEING REQUESTED:
- A listing, including the name and address, of each person comprising the total number of all persons that the PCSWA has sued for collections since its inception, including a listing of all judgments placed against each person to date; and including all judgments paid and all those remaining unpaid to date.
- Copies of all “Mandatory Garbage Disposal Regulations” (MGDRs) put into force & effect by the PCSWA since its inception, including the year of each adoption; copies of the minutes for each adoption; and copies of the “Oath of Office” for each member of the PCSWA affirming the adoption of each MGDR for each year of adoption, pursuant to WVC §22C-4-7.
- Copies of all minutes of all meetings whereby the members of the PCSWA considered WVC §20-11-5a(e)(2) and WVC §20-11-5b(e)(3) and granted exemptions from any ‘assessment fees’ for those persons that compost, recycle and dispose of their solid waste in an otherwise lawful manner.
- Copies of all minutes of all meetings whereby the members of the PCSWA considered WVC §22C-4-10(b) and WVC §22C-4-10(c), et seq., and granted a reduction and/or exemption from all fees to all persons on a fixed-income or low-income; and a copy of any and all documents that the PCSWA provides for the application process for those on a fixed-income or low-income for reduction and/or exemption; and for a waiver of fees for all those that dispose of their solid waste in an otherwise lawful manner.
- Copies of all documents whereby the WV Department of Environmental Protection (WVDEP) and the WV Public Service Commission (WVPSC) waived their respected authorized powers and granted the PCSWA a solitary collections process to bypass administrative procedures and go directly to the circuit court.
- Copies of all documents whereby the Office of the Attorney General waived its authority and granted the PCSWA permission to hire private counsel to enforce or engage in any legal actions or activities for any type of collections actions or activities.
- Copies of all documents showing any type of formal agreement and/or contract between the PCSWA and that of the law office of David A. Sims, including a copy of the agreement and/or contract; official minutes of the meeting for approval; and the names of the members voting for approval.
Your immediate consideration and cooperation for this formal FOIA request will be greatly appreciated by all concerned.
Jerome E. Heinemann
Between this FOIA request, and the demand for the information pursuant to the federal Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, (FDCPA), 15 U.S.C. § 1601, et seq., and its corresponding West Virginia Consumer Credit & Protections Act, § 46A-6-101, et seq., enough information will be generated from these ‘paper-trails’ to initiate a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against the PCSWA and those other government agencies that are suppose to supervise & have oversight authority of the PCSWA – a non elected group of ‘IDIOTA’ as it has turned out in this county!
The list of violations of the collective CIVIL RIGHTS of the occupants & landowners of the households in this county is long and consistent and should prove very interesting indeed. And just why it took Ed Riley more than 15 years to take an “OATH OF OFFICE” and Jim Burks more than 21 years to take his “Oath” and the rest an average of 18 years – WHEN THE LAW REQUIRES AN OATH TAKEN BEFORE HOLDING THEIR FIRST MEETING – should indeed prove interesting & then some! This is the same Ed Riley who has controlled all PCSWA funds since inception going on now to be 25 years…instead of those funds being controlled by the County Sheriff in his role as TREASURER of public funds! And this is the same Jim Burks who, along with Dr. John Sharp, made Pocahontas County THE THIRD WORST COUNTY IN THE NATION (0ut of 3144 counties in America) with Prescription Drug Abuse and addiction! While Dr. Sharp has just completed his ten-count prison-sentence for over-billing Medicare, Medicaid & WVWC for services never rendered – there’s still an ongoing-investigation into the prescription-drug scandal. And even though Jim Burks has already transferred his ‘personal assets’ into the names of others – if & when found guilty of a prescription-drug scandal – none of those ‘transfers’ will mean diddly-squat!
NO ONE IN THIS COUNTY SHOULD EVER BACK DOWN TO THE CORRUPTION TAKING PLACE! IT SHOULD BECOME THE DUTY OF EVERY HONEST CITIZEN TO STAND THEIR GROUND IN THE FACE OF SUCH CORRUPT & DECEITFUL PERSONS!
IF ANYONE IS AFRAID FOR ANY REASON…
JUST TELL IT TO US!
EVERYONE WILL REAP WHAT THEY
HAVE SOWN… & then some!
The Pocahontas Crier is an independent, free, non-subscription, Internet News Service providing in depth reporting on important issues directly affecting the Citizens
of Pocahontas County, West Virginia, and meant for entertainment in the true ‘muckraking’ & ‘iconoclast’ tradition of questioning authority, challenging corruption, exposing impropriety and the appearance of impropriety, and offering Common Sense Alternatives for
THE GREATER COMMON GOOD BEFORE SELF…
or any Special Interests!
We fight for Social Justice on all fronts and are an integral part of The Crier Coalition of Internet News Services comprised of The Pocahontas Commentator, The Pocahontas Crier,
Signal Fires of WV, & Rolling Thunder in association with Echoes from the Holl’r.
Email comments & suggestions to: